1. Steve Rogers is not just some dumb soldier who follows orders, he thinks outside the box and asks questions and considers consequences.
2. Peggy Carter had plans to eat that boy alive before he became a delicious roast beefcake in Howard Stark’s hottie machine.
3. I don’t understand people who didn’t enjoy this movie.
This is why you cant trust women, even when theyre mouth is closed theyre still lying to you
you do realize that this is really hurtful right?
i did not do this to show how i am ‘lying’ to men or anyone, it’s not about how you, as a man, should feel about it - it’s about myself.
to me your statement sounds as if the left side of this picture is something awful or horrible. and no, it’s not. it is my face - with and without makeup. and whether i chose to wear it or not is MY AND JUST MY decision. and when i do, i do it for myself - so that i feel good about myself - not for you.
Women aren’t born with makeup on, guy. Just like penises don’t circumcise themselves, and air conditioning isn’t ‘natural’. Makeup is no different than brushing your hair, or bubblegum. It’s elective. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re not very loved by the ladies.
- Treat makeup-less women like shit for looking “less attractive”
- Pressure women to wear makeup in order to receive basic respect
- Treat women like malicious liars for wearing the makeup they were told they HAD to wear
-You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
-Hell, no. That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I’m following him.
sometimes you just need to lay on the floor and do nothing for three years
my hobbies include staying up until 2am for no reason and being exhausted the next day
*identifies the cutest boy in the room .5 seconds after entering*
People were really happy to see Ted happy after all this time. He’s probably suffered the most of all the characters on the show. He’s been punched around literally and figuratively, and I think there was some relief seeing him happy and with a person who loves his jokes and got his weird things because she has her own weird things. It’s just the happiness of someone you care about. I think that speaks to something really nice. That people care about him, they care about the show and want him to be okay.
- Josh Radnor